|Catalog No.：||GT0089231||Formula：||C15H20O||Molecular Weight：||216.32|
|Physical Description：||Liquid||Type of Compound：||Sesquiterpenoids|
|Download：||Similar structural：||Comparison (Web)|
Honorific customer, once receiving your message, we will give you the reply as soon as possible!
|Source:||The rhizomes of Curcuma longa.|
|Biological Activity or Inhibitors:||1. ar-Turmerone could be used as a low cost botanical insecticide for integrated management of cabbage looper in vegetable production.
2. ar-Turmerone may have notable antibacterial activity to Bacillus cereus and Staphylococcus aureus, antifungal activity to Aspergillus niger, and cytotoxic activity to Hs 578T (breast tumor) and PC-3 (prostate tumor) cells.
3. ar-Turmerone shows larvicidal and biting deterrent activity against Aedes aegypti and Anopheles quadrimaculatus (Culicidae: Diptera).
4. ar-Turmerone exerts potent anti-inflammatory effects via suppression of the inflammatory cytokines IFN-γ and IL-2.
5. ar-Turmerone induces neural stem cells (NSCs) proliferation, hence it constitutes a promising candidate to support regeneration in neurologic disease.
6. ar-Turmerone displays anticonvulsant properties in both acute seizure models in mice and modulates the expression patterns of two seizure-related genes (c-fos and brain-derived neurotrophic factor [bdnf]) in zebrafish.
7. ar-Turmerone has a cytotoxic effect on L-1210 and HL-60 cells, it also has a repressive effect on P388D1 lymphocytic leukemia.
|Solvent:||Chloroform, Dichloromethane, Ethyl Acetate, DMSO, Acetone, etc.|
|Storage:||Providing storage is as stated on the product vial and the vial is kept tightly sealed, the product can be stored for up to 24 months(2-8℃(35.6-46.4℉)).
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20℃. Generally, these will be useable for up to two weeks. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please email to: email@example.com
|After receiving:||The packaging of the product may have turned upside down during transportation, resulting in the natural compounds adhering to the neck or cap of the vial. take the vial out of its packaging and gently shake to let the compounds fall to the bottom of the vial. for liquid products, centrifuge at 200-500 RPM to gather the liquid at the bottom of the vial. try to avoid loss or contamination during handling.|