|Catalog No.：||GT0098964||Formula：||C34H46O18||Molecular Weight：||742.7|
|Physical Description：||Powder||Type of Compound：||Lignans|
|Download：||Similar structural：||Comparison (Web)|
Honorific customer, once receiving your message, we will give you the reply as soon as possible!
|Source:||The herbs of Linaria vulgaris|
|Biological Activity or Inhibitors:||1. Liriodendrin has anti-inflammatory and antinociceptive activities.
2. Liriodendrin shows an excellent hypoglycemic activity.
3. Liriodendrin has protective effects on dopamine-induced cytotoxicity via its anti-oxidative properties by reducing ROS level and anti-apoptotic effect via protection of mitochondrion membrane potential (ΔΨm).
4. Liriodendrin may be a potent suppressor of CaCl(2)-induced arrhythmias, the prophylactic administration of liriodendrin is effective in prolonging latency of arrhythmia and reducing the occurrence of ventricular fibrillation from 75% to 25%.
5. Liriodendrin has inhibitory activities on gastritis and gastric ulcer, it can inhibit colonization of Helicobacter pylori effectively, it could be utilized for the treatment and/or protection of gastritis and gastric ulcer.
6. Liriodendrin plays protective role in sepsis-induced acute lung injury, it regulates lung inflammation, the phosphorylation of the NF-kB (p65) and expression of vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF).
|Solvent:||Pyridine, Methanol, Ethanol, etc.|
|Storage:||Providing storage is as stated on the product vial and the vial is kept tightly sealed, the product can be stored for up to 24 months(2-8℃(35.6-46.4℉)).
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20℃. Generally, these will be useable for up to two weeks. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|After receiving:||The packaging of the product may have turned upside down during transportation, resulting in the natural compounds adhering to the neck or cap of the vial. take the vial out of its packaging and gently shake to let the compounds fall to the bottom of the vial. for liquid products, centrifuge at 200-500 RPM to gather the liquid at the bottom of the vial. try to avoid loss or contamination during handling.|