|CAS No.：||480-40-0||Purity：||>=98%||Price：||$50 / 20mg|
|Catalog No.：||GT0098741||Formula：||C15H10O4||Molecular Weight：||254.2|
|Physical Description：||Yellow powder||Type of Compound：||Flavonoids|
|Download：||Similar structural：||Comparison (Web)|
Honorific customer, once receiving your message, we will give you the reply as soon as possible!
|Source:||The barks of Oroxylum indicum.|
|Biological Activity or Inhibitors:||1. Chrysin possesses potent anti-inflammation, anti-cancer, and anti-oxidation properties;it-induced apoptosis is mediated through caspase activation and Akt inactivation in U937 leukemia cells.
2. Chrysin prevents the development of DN in HFD/STZ-induced type 2 diabetic rats through anti-inflammatory effects in the kidney by specifically targeting the TNF-α pathway.
3. Chrysin possesses anxiolytic actions without inducing sedation and muscle relaxation, postulates that it is a partial agonist of the central benzodiazepine (BDZ) receptors.
4. Chrysin as an effective chemopreventive agent having the capability to obstruct DEN initiated and Fe-NTA promoted renal cancer in the rat model.
5. Chrysin, a naturally-occurring ligand for benzodiazepine receptors, with anticonvulsant properties.
6. Chrysin acts as a hepatoprotective and antioxidant agent against d -galactosamine-
|Solvent:||Chloroform, Dichloromethane, Ethyl Acetate, DMSO, Acetone, etc.|
|Storage:||Providing storage is as stated on the product vial and the vial is kept tightly sealed, the product can be stored for up to 24 months(2-8℃(35.6-46.4℉)).
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20℃. Generally, these will be useable for up to two weeks. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|After receiving:||The packaging of the product may have turned upside down during transportation, resulting in the natural compounds adhering to the neck or cap of the vial. take the vial out of its packaging and gently shake to let the compounds fall to the bottom of the vial. for liquid products, centrifuge at 200-500 RPM to gather the liquid at the bottom of the vial. try to avoid loss or contamination during handling.|